Make your own free website on Tripod.com





















Home | Livin Out Loud announces Dont Be A Broke Azz Contest





NOW WIN A T-SHIRT AND A CD

CLICK HERE TO LEAVE YOUR TIPS

























































































HOW NOT TO BE A BROKE AZZ 
Winning Tips
 
1. Puts money in son’s piggy bank-
Shon Williams.
 
2.PAY YOUR SELF FIRST. I ALWAYS TAKE 10% FROM MY PAY CHECK FOR ME AND LET THE WORLD FIGHT FOR THE OTHER 90%. I'VE BUILT ME A NICE NEST EGG DOING IT. Lil Fallay.
 
3.Pay your bill on time this increase your credit score and with a good credit score you can receive the cash or credit line you deserve .Denise T Boozer
 
4.Simply put, One GOOD way not to be a Broke Azz is that you don't try to live the champagne drinkers lifestyle on a Kool-Aid Budget! Money is always there but the pockets change.
Gus (Daddy-D) Weiss
WZNJ-FM
 
5. I Spend My Brothers Money
Tyree Weston.
 
6 .Shops for bargains instead of buying retail
Karen Wilson.
 
7.Make more money!!! If you’re not making it you can’t save it.
K.Courtney.
 
8.Stop Eating Fast Food
B.Luv
 
9.Stay Out Of The Casino
B.Dantzler
 
10.I Always Shop Using Coupons
P.Rice
 
11.Create A Budget For Food Entertainment  and Clothing and Stick To It
H. Randolph
 
12.Grow  A Home Garden
E. Stanford.
 
13.Live within your means.
M.Davie.
 
14. Find A Sugar Daddy
H.Miller.
25.Shop at the 99 cent store
C.Jackson
 
26.I buy in bulk when I have the money especially if its on sale.  I use coupons and the stores I frequent, I purchase discount cards.  I also fill my gas tank to the max when I can, studies show it goes further. 
 H. Ellis
 
27.If you have any extra money, no one needs to know but you... Economy is tough, borrowing and not paying back is on the rise!
I.Smith
 
28.Pay down credit card debt,start with the highest rate
Msdrthy.
 
29.Ive Got Six Brothers Each Month We Take Turns Collectively Sending one Of The Brothers 20 Dollars. That Brother inturn Saves His His Hundred Dollars in an interest Baring Savings Account.You would be amazed how fast the account can grow.
Harold D. Hood
 
30.Make gifts instead of buying stuff from the store.
V. Littlejohn
 
31. Renegotiate Credit Card Rates.
R.Stewart
 
32.I Save Gas and Money By  Keeping My Tires Inflated Properly.
Juney
 
33. Use your tax refund to pay down a credit card or create or add to a savings account..Most of all never loan another BROKE AZZ any money.
Peggy Chatman
 
34.take lunch to work,when payday comes around pay  yourself first,pay something on all bills for you will be blessed with extra money, Please do not get payday loans or title loan
I.jacqui
 
35. DON;T CO-SIGN FOR ANYTHING THAT YOU'RE NOT PREPARED TO PAY FOR.
Ms.Honey